Saturday, March 19, 2011

"From Chuck"

When I was pregnant with Paige and Virginia we spent a weekend in West Virginia with Ben's parents and his dad's cousin, Chuck, and Chuck's partner, Rick.  When we were there Chuck gave us a framed card that was drawn by some relative of theirs that I can't remember at the moment.  The artist had sent the card to Chuck's mother, I believe, a number of years ago and now Chuck had it.  He decided to frame it and gave it to us.  It has been in Paige and Virginia's changing room since before they were born.  One evening last week Paige and Virginia picked it up and were looking at it.  We were talking to them about it and told them who had given it to us and the girls kept saying it.  We thought it was so cute we had to get a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment