Sunday evening after we got to the beach Virginia and Pops went to check things out. I sneaked behind them and caught this wonderful moment with the two of them checking out the view from the end of the walkway.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Day 150: Checking out the beach!
I am now able to pick up a wireless internet connection, but the connection is not very strong. I'm hoping to be able to do daily photo updates, though.
Sunday evening after we got to the beach Virginia and Pops went to check things out. I sneaked behind them and caught this wonderful moment with the two of them checking out the view from the end of the walkway.
Sunday evening after we got to the beach Virginia and Pops went to check things out. I sneaked behind them and caught this wonderful moment with the two of them checking out the view from the end of the walkway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment