Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 188: Comforting

This evening Virginia was upset about something and laid down on the floor while crying for something, I don't remember what. Paige wanted to be a sweet sister, so she went and covered Virginia with a blanket, brought her toys, smiled at her and patted her on the back. All of Paige's work paid off and Virginia cheered up after a minute or two. It's always so sweet to see them trying to take care of each other. They really do love each other. I mean, look at the way Paige is smiling down at Virginia in this picture.It will be a few days before I post again. Ben and I are heading for Universal Orlando tomorrow morning and will return on Sunday. We're taking a camera, but not a computer. I'll be taking pictures but will not be able to post them. Look for pictures for the next four days on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment