What happened to my babies?! Virginia and Paige turned 2 and a half today. We had a great day at home. The only time the three of us left the house was to take Jefferson for a walk this morning. That didn't last long, though, because it was cold and windy outside. We did have something big and important happen today. Virginia wore big girl underwear all day and didn't have any accidents except at nap time! And I'm not quite sure why she had an accident at nap time. I put her in a diaper for her nap and I guess she decided she didn't want to wear a diaper, so she took it off and put her underwear back on. Then after she peed she tried to put her diaper back. When I walked in the room she was trying to put her diaper on herself. We're very proud of Virginia and her potty success! Now we just need to get Paige to start using the potty. That will come, though, in time. We're not going to push it. Anyway, here are my 2 1/2 year olds with the play dough puppies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment