I had the idea that I would take at least one picture a day in 2010, but I didn't start out very well- I forgot to take one on January 1st! So here is a picture from New Years Eve. Paige and Virginia got this couch and a Mickey Mouse on for Christmas. They're big hits with the girls, and apparently with the cat as well. Here's Ashtree on the Tinkerbell couch.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Day 1- Ashtree
Okay, so today I heard about this idea of doing a blog with a picture a day, so I figured, why not try it? I figured I would start a new blog for this and hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it. It will be a mix of pictures, but will probably mainly be my twin daughters, Paige and Virginia.
I had the idea that I would take at least one picture a day in 2010, but I didn't start out very well- I forgot to take one on January 1st! So here is a picture from New Years Eve. Paige and Virginia got this couch and a Mickey Mouse on for Christmas. They're big hits with the girls, and apparently with the cat as well. Here's Ashtree on the Tinkerbell couch.
I had the idea that I would take at least one picture a day in 2010, but I didn't start out very well- I forgot to take one on January 1st! So here is a picture from New Years Eve. Paige and Virginia got this couch and a Mickey Mouse on for Christmas. They're big hits with the girls, and apparently with the cat as well. Here's Ashtree on the Tinkerbell couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So funny. Our cat loved the girl's couch like this too!
ReplyDelete