Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14: Leaning over the couch

So a few weeks, maybe a month, ago, the girls learned how to climb up on the couches. Since then climbing up on the couch and leaning over the back to get things out of the window sill has become a favorite thing to do. I took this picture of them doing just that tonight. What's different about this picture, though, is that they're wearing their new dresses that their Mimi bought them over the clothes they were to daycare today. Mimi dropped the dresses off on her way to meet a friend for dinner and the girls were so excited about them that they wanted to put them on. So, being the nice mommy that I am, I put the dresses on them. And then they got up on the couch and reached for stuff behind it and I managed to snap this picture of them in almost the exact same position, just opposite. It's funny how twins are. I love the way they both have one foot up in the air. Such goofy little girls. Virginia is in the green dress with blue pants. Paige is in pink, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment