By the way, do her skirt and shirt match? I think they go together, Ben says they don't. What do you think?
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Day 98: Paige and Her Teapot
My parents got the girls teapots for Valentines' Day. The teapots make sounds like tea pouring and also play a song. Today Paige was playing with her teapot and it was on the setting where it plays the song. She took it and sat down on her couch, played the song and bobbed her head to the music. She's such a silly girl!

By the way, do her skirt and shirt match? I think they go together, Ben says they don't. What do you think?
By the way, do her skirt and shirt match? I think they go together, Ben says they don't. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ben is right. They don't match at all.
ReplyDelete--Anonymous father of twin girls (ignore the comment by thing above this post)