Today was a long day for all of us. After work and daycare we took the girls to the doctor for flu shots. Then we went to get dinner at Baja Fresh and finally came home after that. We were all out of the house by about 6:45 this morning and finally got home about 7:15 tonight. Long day. Paige was upset when we got them ready for bed and I took her bandaid off of her leg, so I told her she could have a sticker, which ended up being a sheet of stickers. I knew Paige couldn't get a sheet without Virginia also getting one, so each of the girls got their own sheet of stickers and a sheet of paper on which to put their stickers. They had so much fun playing with their paper and stickers. This is going to have to become a more regular activity, I believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment