Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 331: Sound Asleep

The girls did great sleeping in their peapods while we were gone.  I was amazed, but I'm sure part of it had to do with how exhausted they were every night.  We ended up getting two adjoining rooms, so the girls had their own hotel room, which worked out wonderfully.  Friday night Virginia woke up crying in the middle of the night and didn't settle down, so I went and got her out of her peapod and we climbed into the empty bed together.  We cuddled for a bit and then I moved away from her so I could try to get some sleep.  I ended up with barely any room in the bed since she'd turned sideways in the bed, so I ended up getting up and going back to the other room and bed.  When we went in to get the girls up to get ready to head for home, this is how we found Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment