Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 325: Bag Lady

Paige and Virginia love bags.  They love filling them up, carrying them around, and trying to see how many they can carry at a time.   They also love wearing my shoes and, sometimes, Ben's shoes.  This afternoon after a disastrous nap Paige was filling up bags.  She had three, but had to share with her sister, so she ended up with two- her Halloween bag and one of my new purses.  The teal and black bag she is holding was a birthday gift I received from Mimi and Pops.  I also got a purse from Ben for my birthday, so I've been using that one and haven't used the one from Mimi and Pops yet, but Paige and Virginia are having fun with it.  Oh, and she's wearing my slippers, which she and Virginia both love.  It's amazing that I ever get to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment